[RC] transport a horse to AK - Dawn Simas

I know a lady that lived in Juneau and she shipped her horse there and back to WA state by air.  It was the best option at the time, although I don't know the details.  I work for Fedex and we ship a lot of horses, it's not as stressful as you would think.  They load into a "box" similar to a horse trailer, then the box is lifted on the plane.  Just a thought you may want to explore.

Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue