Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] 40 Arabian horses for sale

"... we have been over vaccinating our animals ...."

The only study I have seen relating to the possibility of over vaccinating, was done 30 or so years ago by the US Army.  They give their airborne and quick response units vaccinations for every disease in the world, the rest of the troops only get vaccinations for diseases where they will be going.  They could not find any health effects.

Please do not flame me that the US Army hurts it troops etc.  If you do know of a refereed journal (not a book, or internet site) that proves "over vaccination" send me the  reference privately, and I will get a copy, read it, and report to ridecamp later.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875