[RC] Barbara - sandy . l . holder

Laminitis is not his only problem.  I was at UC Davis yesterday with my Tally boy and the ultrasound techs were talking about him. . . . seems there's a problem with the screws, and lack of healing in the injured leg as well (not the pastern).  About then, we found a 1 mm 'something' in Tally's back and ended that conversation (either a piece of bone or calcification) to focus on Tally.   This 'find' likely won't cause problems but we're going to rebuild his back muscles with a lot of ground work before climbing back in the saddle.  Anyway, sorry to be so vague. . . . but thought you might be interested.

Sandy
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.