[RC] Weather Patterns - Tom Sites

Weather patterns don't bother any of us much til it affects us personally.  We had the driest March on record and June was getting just as bad til in 1 day we had a months of rain and its just kept up.  From a statistical point of view everything was/is 'Normal'.  But ask the farmers and the people who make hay if its 'Normal'.

I've been redundant on this topic before and i'll conclude this round by saying... "It won't affect you til it effects you."  Then you may know what i been saying for the past few years about..."Where is Normal?"  . ts