Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.3965 Diving Response - Chipnml

When Dezi and I did our first LD this year (and by the way, we've done 3, he's doing SUPER...trot and canter on a loose rein with a sidepull...woo hoo!!!), one of our regular ride vets had the stethoscope on him at the midpoint check, he started rubbing his head, she said his pulse was going up.  So then I massaged the tip of his ear--which is a Tellington-Jones thing--and she said it dropped immediately.  Just my one-rat study.  I'm pretty ambivalent about the Tellington Touch thing, but I don't intend to throw the baby out with the bath water (well, maybe I'd do that, but I'd never throw the sponge out with the rinse water!)

Chip