Re: [RC] Small Acreage - Nasr69

Hi
I have 2 1/2 acres and have had 4 horses. 2 acres is in pasture and the rest is a kinda a holding dry lot with plenty of hay.. They are only turned out on pasture 4 days a week for 6 to 8 hours. That is the only way to keep any grass. I live in a coastal county in Florida and it is very sandy so this is the only way to keep any grass. May not be the best but knock on wood it works and we have not had any problems.