Re: [RC] hair rubbing with Supracore Coolgrip pad - Lori Bertolucci

Hi.
The saddle wasn't fitted to his back. But up until he started getting in better shape, and with that, a different shape, the saddle fit well.
Dave Kaden is sending me his dvd to watch to help me fit the saddle to him better. So if that is the problem I hopefuly will get that tended to. But his sweat patterns along his back do look good, but are somewhat lighter at the loin area. Possibly from pressure from the saddle?

I have heard of and dealt with the great saddle hunt...but never thought I would be having problems with the pad!! argh!!!

Skyla Stewart <temposmom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If your Specialized was fit with a thin/or different pad, the Supracore is stiff and thick enough it could be causing bridging. I had the same thing,  decided to sell my pad, as it was easier for me to use the same type of pads for both regular riding, and the events. Had I been planning to use the Supracore all the time, I would have needed to have the saddle "fit" just for that pad. The thicker you go with a pad, do to the shape of the general horses back, the more it raises the center of the saddle, and puts more pressure on the ends, just something to look into.

Skyla