Re: [RC] hair rubbing with Supracore Coolgrip pad - Lori Bertolucci

Thanks.
I usually keep the pad clean, but it may need to be soaked and scrubbed. That, too, could be part of the problem.

Lori B.

JUDYK89@xxxxxxx wrote:
Check the "crud" that builds up on the binding around the edges.  I use a green scrubby to get it off. It gets hard and rubs, some horses can get pretty sore from it.  Some riders (steph teeter) take the edging off, and resews it up.  I can't bring myself to mutilate such an expensive pad.

Good luck,
Judy in San Diego