[RC] hair rubbing with Supracore Coolgrip pad - Jonni

That pad might be too long for that horse, and the binding edge is getting him. I have not had that problem with the Supracor, but some others have. I make sure to keep mine clean, hose it off really well, and scrub the leather binding with a brush to get the dirt, sweat and hairs off. I have had excellent results with the Supracor is it is what I feel fairly thin, yet supportive. I have a saddle that just fits my horse, and anything thicker, the saddle does not fit.  But, as Skyla said, the pads are a bit stiff, and it may just not be the right combo for that horse and saddle.

Jonni