[RC] 8 days a week - Flora Hillman

Uh, Bruce?  Wednesday was Oden's Day, or (in our modern language) Woden's Day.  The day following belonged to Thor, and the day after that to Frieda.  Tuesday was named after the war God Tyr.  All these Gods belonged to the Norse. Not sure where your Egyptians come into play with their designations of the solar/lunar 24 hr cycle ??

I never heard of Venus having a day to herself, unless the Romans declared one, in which case it probably would have been the day we call Friday. They would have called.....what?