[RC] [Guest] Treeless saddles - John Teeter

(p.s. Sherry, you are already registered on ridecamp and can post directly to ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Please Reply to: sherry nygoldengirl@xxxxxxxxx

Hi all=2E=2E=2Eneeding help here=2E  I have a treeless saddle- thought=
 it'd be my answer to having 2 horses with different backs and my=
 Aussie even after re-flocking was not a good fit for my Arab=2E =
 Now, less than a year later and 2 treeless saddles later, I have=
 the "white hair syndrome" on both my horses withers and along=
 his spine=2E  Just appeared one day last week=2E  I have always=
 checked for soreness after every ride, and have never found any=2E=
  I have, however, only done one 50 in it, which was about a=
 month ago=2E=2E=2EI am at my witts end and feel awful I now have=
 possible scars=2E  Anybody else have any of these issues and what=
 to do?  I do like the saddle otherwise and am tired of playing=
 the saddle fitting game=2E  I use a HAF pad, but do have an=
 equipedic and supracor=2E=2E=2Ewondering about using the supracor=
 under the haf?=2E=2E=2Ewill anything help?