RE: [RC] 100-mile completion awards - was hundred miler Junior brag - Chastain, Shannon L.

Maybe the RM  could ask for a size on the pre-entry then if a person does not pre-enter they get the leftover sizes in all distances???
Shannon

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jonni
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:16 PM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: [RC] 100-mile completion awards - was hundred miler Junior brag

A very valid suggestion to set aside T-Shirts in the sizes requested for those 100 milers, so the 25's and 50's do not leave them "what ever is left", but, in defense of this ride manager, it seems they had some sort of glitch in the shirts from the get-go, as they had limited sizes off the bat. I did the 50, and finished mid pack, and they did not have any XL's, and apologized and said they had some shirt problems.   I did send the suggestion on to the ride secretary, so maybe next ride, they can ask for sizes for those 100 milers ahead of time. On a large group of 100's, with some late entries, indeed, it could be problematic with having the right sizes at the lat min., but when you only have 20 or so riders, it should be not too much work to set aside shirts for them.
Jonni