Re: [RC] Barn/house combo and anyone know of land for sale Oregon or N. Cal - SturmRanch

Oh man, there's some truly beautiful country over where you're thinking of relocating.  We bought a horse at Malin - I love it over there.  Lakeview is also pretty wonderful.

We have neighbors who are the second owners (I think) of a structure that has stalls and a small riding ring downstairs and living quarters upstairs.  I can remember when it was built.  It's really a nice set-up and although the present owners have owned it for a very long time, I think it sold fairly quickly when they purchased it.

Nancy Sturm