[RC] abetta saddles - some thoughts - Laura Hayes

I did not see the original post, but am responding to Dave who wanted to know the pros and cons of the Abetta Cordura saddle. First, I know we have discussed them many times, so try the archive search, but the short of my experience is that I like them.  I have had two, both bought slightly used on ebay for under $250.  They have both been literally thousands of miles and have worn well and are comfortable.  I also use a Bob Marshall sport saddle now, but have used the abettas for years in training, 50 milers, and 100 milers.

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741