[RC] Barn/house combo and anyone know of land for sale Oregon or N. Cal - Letstalkhealth

Hi everyone.  I looks like soon we will be selling our home and finally be able to get a piece of property and design a barn and house the way we want.  We've pretty much decided that we want to have a cookie cutter barn about 80X48 with living quarters on about 20-24' on the end and then the top center part of the barn also living quarters.  It will have a few stalls with paddocks attached to the outside and of coarse tack areas and a drive through parking bay closest to the living quarters to keep the good horsey smells to the other end, but still able to walk out the door through the center of the barn to go feed, without getting rain or snowed on.  I know there has been some discussion of this before, but for any of you who have done this kind of thing, do you have any input on how you like it and things you would or wouldn't do.  Also if any of you have done this and then tried to sell later, how is the salability?  Getting excited to finally maybe get to have the kind of set up we've always wanted. Also if anyone knows of land in about a 3-4 hour radius of Klamath Falls, Or. that is reasonable.  Looking for hopefully 10 or more acres, maybe as little as 5 if irrigated.  Needs to be $200-$250,000 range or below. Are considering lower cost communities, since this price is almost impossible in many areas these days.