[RC] Filly with Burned Tail - Jim Holland

http://www.thehorse.com/viewarticle.aspx?ID=6454

Update on “Dixie”. I love the last paragraph. Grrrr!

Harnett County Sheriff's Office officials did not return calls from The Horse.

According to Hamilton, the Sheriff's Office has told her they have stopped working on the case "until they get some other cases out of the way." Hamilton, disheartened, says, "I really don't think they're working on it. It's just a horse, after all."

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm

175 Hells Hollow Drive