[RC] Remote areas and hay delivery - Vallonelee

My husband and I are considering moving to a rather remote location - tired of being so boxed in.  This started me thinking about getting hay delivered.  How do you people that live "off the beaten path" make arrangements for hay delivery?.  Do you have to buy in larger quantities, etc..........

Thanks,
Lee