[RC] Noni Juice - Bruce Weary

I beg to differ. I checked the "Tahitian Noni International" website and Neil Solomon MD is very much involved with that company and is heralded as a "key medical" spokesman. He is quoted on their website as a promoter of Tahitiian Noni juice. I have admitted that I know nothing about Noni juice, and have no opinion as to its merits or effectiveness. My disgust is that such a man with his criminal past can reinvent himself as a credible (in your mind, Dr Byrd) spokesman for any sort of product. You may be able to rationalize Dr Solomon's past in light of his contribution to the "$48 million per month" in revenues, but as a health professional, I cannot. Funny how money does that very thing to so many. My advice to you is to get another spokesperson.
This just in...............Apparently, Dateline NBC, famous for catching and revealing sexual predators on their award winning shows, has revealed that they are in possession of a recording of Dr. Solomon's job interview with Tahitian Noni International, as he was looking for new employment after being forced to surrender his medical license. Let's listen in:
Noni : Hello Dr Solomon. And thank you for your application. May I ask why you are seeking new employment?
Solomon: Well, I used to be a medical doctor and held many high level positions both in the public and private sector. Millions of my constituents and thousands of my patients trusted me to make decisions that affected their health on a daily basis.
Noni: So, why aren't you still practicing?
Solomon: I decided to violate that trust dozens of times over a 20 year period by abusing my power as a doctor to influence many women to have sex with me. I was eventually found out and taken to task by the authorities. I only had to pay $45,000 in restitution, but I had to surrender all of my medical licenses, and can never practice medicine again. The full report of my doings is posted on the internet. The investigating committee agreed to withhold the sordid details from public view as long as I promise to never deny, at any time, in public, that I did these things.
Noni: I see. So why do you think you would like to work for us?
Solomon: Well, sir, with my career in ruins, and no visible means of income, I woke up one morning and had an epiphany. "Juice! I want to sell juice!" I just kept hearing those words in my head over and over. I also thought it might be a good way to meet women. So......here I am.
Noni: Well, we all make a mistake every now and then. You sound like our kind of guy. Welcome aboard......(at this point, the recording turns to static.)
Dr Q, world renowned secret reporter