[RC] Noni Juice - Carolyn Burgess

We have a local distributor of this stuff that we bumped into one night in a restaurant parking lot (he spied the big red dually with the "ride 'em like you stole 'em" bumper sticker and the breed association stickers all over it).  He approached us to try this "wonder supplement".  Since there are alot of substances that are banned in our sport, plus, I'm not putting anything in my horses until I find out if they are safe to feed and will actually do something for the health of the animal.  I took the literature and his website address, and stupidly gave him my email address.

I still received junk email from this guy, over a year later.  I couldn't find any stubstantive information on this stuff, what it would do, and studies on it.  Just testimonials on how wonderful this stuff was and the performance inprovements seen in individuals horses.

Carolyn Burgess

Bruce Weary DC <bweary@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I will admit I know nothing about Noni juice. But I have seen dozens
of like products come and go. The company has already been admonished by
the FDA to desist from making the health claims they advertise. And,
most incriminatingly, you all might be interested to read about their
main medical spokesperson, Neil Solomon, MD. When you google his name,
you can read about why he was forced to surrender his medical license.
Not a guy you want living next door. I think he'd be better off in
prison with a girlfriend named Bubba. Only in America could a guy with
his past re-invent himself as a high profile spokesperson. Makes me
sick. Dr Q