Re: [RC] An ounce of prevention - Sisu West Ranch

"...I rode mule Miss Scarlett O'Hara for a lot of miles with a crupper and she never came out of it....."

Sort of what I would have predicted.   There are times I think that the mule packing people in my area are stuck in the '80's (That is the 1880's, not the 1980's).

The fun part is when they talk about "wild Arabian's" and how mules are sensible.  This is usually followed by a couple of hours of mule wreck stories.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875