Re: [RC] An ounce of prevention - MtnRondi

In a message dated 5/12/2006 2:00:11 PM Pacific Standard Time, kjohnson95@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Is a breast collar also needed with an english saddle, or are we talking about western saddles
I watched a gal in the warm-up ring at a horse show get dumped when her English saddle turned (cinch too loose) and the horse took off in a wild bucking fit. I caught the horse and luckily the saddle was still intact and she was OK. But, yes, an English saddle can turn just as easily as a western saddle.

Bonnie