[RC] Riding boots for narrow feet? - Betty Edgar

Title: Riding boots for narrow feet?
I have a pair of Mountain Horse, the Mountain Rider II Paddock model that runs smaller than the Terrains.   They are higher topped than Terrains and give good ankle support. They are also heavier and wouldn't work well if you run with your horse.  Mine are comfortable walking on the trail.  My Ariat Terrains are size 9 and too large; the MH boots are size 10 and snug.  I haven't used the MH boots in hot weather and doubt they will be as cool as the Terrains but they fit better.
Betty

 >> Does anyone know if the Mountain Horse boots run narrower?

Any other Terrain style boot that runs narrower?

Kathleen