Re: [RC] Mare: barefoot rear and/or laying horses down - Karen Sullivan

regarding horses stepping of the road...this is exactly why I take them out and let them run loose....have had 3 that almost went over (stepped on soft edge)...catch themselves.....they figure this stuff out BEFORE I am riding them...

I am also too old to be riding green horses on the edges of cliffs!
Karen