[RC] Riding boots for narrow feet? - Kathleen

Title: Riding boots for narrow feet?

I rode in Millers high top riding shoes for years and loved them they had more support than running shoes but were more comfortable than paddock boots especially when I got off to walk.  If I had known they were going out of business I would have purchased several pair in advance!  Anyway, I switched to Terrains and cant seem to get a pair to fit.  I have very narrow feet and they are so wide my foot slides all over in them when I am off walking.  I love my winter Ariat paddock boots; they fit like a glove; but are much too hot to wear in the summer and fall.  I have looked at the Mountain horse boots but I am afraid I will end up with the same problem.  I have also considered the new low top Terrains but I really have gotten used to having the ankle support.

Does anyone know if the new low top Terrains that look like running shoes are narrower than the regular Terrains?

Does anyone know if the Mountain Horse boots run narrower?

Any other Terrain style boot that runs narrower?

Kathleen

Tired of feeling like I am walking in clown shoesmy feet slide around so much I actually trip and get blisters.

I did sell my first pair and order a ½ size smaller but they are still pretty sloppy and I am afraid to go down a whole sizehas anyone tried a complete size smaller in Terrains?