RE: [RC] [RC] Ariat Terrains - Quality?? - Jonni

I have a wide foot. Had to buy a men's size, pull the insoles, and wear around the house with thick socks to start to stretch them wide enough. Then after they were stretched like that, replaced insole, and again, wore around house with thick socks to stretch some more. Finally got them stretched enough to fit my wide foot. But, I have had some of the stitching pull out on the sides of both of them. I re-stitched myself with some carpet thread. Not sure if it was the stretching, or the straps from my English spurs I wear that had worn the threads down. Otherwise, love them. Need to buy another pair, and start the long break in process, so when these are "done", I'll have another pair to ride in. Worked great on Tevis. Feet felt good, no slip on walking on trails / rocks.

Jonni