Re: [RC] Wobenzym -- BRUCE - Lori Bertolucci

Amy/Bruce, what is this stuff?

I was recently diagnosed with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome that came on after an injury that required surgery. My left hand has become less then helpful. The joints in 2 of my fingers are stiff and won't bend or straighten out. Is this something that may help improve movement?
I am willing to try anything.
My one problem is I can't take anything with Glucosamine, so if that is in this, I can forget it.

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks.
Lori B.

I'm not Bruce, nor a doctor or affiliate with Wobenzym. But, my
acupuncturist had me start taking it for scar tissue from ankle sprain, knee
sprain and dog attack, asthma and allergies, and muscle pain and tightness
(I just thought everyone always felt like I did and I'm only early 30's
too). I also get the occasional headache or migraine and bad menstrual
cramps. All this stuff was better or gone while on it. It isn't like
aspirin though in that you can't just take it when you have pain and think
about it, it's something you have to take everyday. I don't think I ever
took extra motrin during that time, just didn't need it. My knee and ankle
didn't hurt at all and still don't and my arm with the dog bite got soft and
you can hardly feel that I have an injury there now. I stopped taking it as
I just kept forgetting since you have to take it on an empty stomach...and
I'm really good with things you take with food, but hard to remember without
food. Anyhow, really have noticed a difference and liked how I felt on it
better, so just started taking it again. No side effects noticed except
that it can cause upset stomach the first week or so, after that, not at all
and actually I can eat anything (spicy) where before I was taking a lot of
pepcid anytime I wanted to eat something with some extra spice. And I'm one
of those people that if there is a side effect, I'm gonna get it.

My acu has other clients on it also, one has fibromyalgia and she's been
able to get some of her old life back and actually go out and get a job
again as she felt so much better.

Amy