[RC] drug testing ! - Dfarnham09

Hello Everyone,

In Thoroughbred racing, at minimum, all winners are drug tested for each and every race. Each race is also videotaped in its entirety so that the stewards can review for any infractions (i.e. bumping, etc.) In Kentucky specifically, in addition to every winner, at least one random horse is also drug tested per race.

Enjoy the ride,

Dennis

P.S.

Don't forget the Kentucky Derby Saturday. I'm Pulling for Lawyer Ron. The management at Derby Dash insist that we'll be pretty much done by Derby start time. We've had a tremendous two weekends. Rolex last week and the KY Derby this weekend. Doesn't get any better than that !