[RC] Ariat Terrains - WRSINOSKY

I love my Terrains!  They are comfortable and sturdy.  I've walked in them for several miles and have done all my LD's and rides around home in them.  The only thing that has torn or broken in two years is one shoelace.  And I've had them wet...alot.

One thing I feel I really need to mention is the fact that I don't take good care of my boots. For the first time in two years, I actually sat down and cleaned and oiled my boots a few weeks ago.  Still haven't changed out the shoelace....

cindy edwards
buckeye, az