[RC] Wireless connection for trip - Cowgirgoof

Hi All,
I realize this isn't truly endurance related, but very important to me and my trip out west to photograph endurance rides.
Do any of you in western land (MT, WY, ID) use the wireless cell internet connection for your laptops?
If so, which service works best out there? I will have to have internest access in most areas I travel to do business on the road. If anyone has good ideas, please let me know.

thanks, Becky
Three weeks and counting until blast off!! Yikes