[RC] : Owner of two JB branded horses sought - April Allison

Forwarded from american trail horse

NetPosse Members, I need your help.  Anyone with information on the ownership of the horses please let us know.  I think we have had a horse listed with SHI that has a JB brand and we are searching now.  Our searching process is slow so if you remember this horse, please let us know.

Owner of two branded horses sought

MANSFIELD -- DeSoto sheriff's authorities and Louisiana Brand inspectors are attempting to locate the owner of two branded horses found running at large on state Highway 175 north of Mansfield.

The horses were branded with the letters "JB" sitting over a rocker sign. The horses were transported to a veterinarian, where they were Coggins tested. They are being held by an equine rescue organization.

Debi Metcalfe
Stolen Horse International, Inc.
704-484-2165
www.netposse.com