[RC] Moonlight Rides - tracey smith

I wish there were MORE of them...I rode Moon Me last year and had a blast and of course I'll be back this year to ride and to help Anita celebrate her birthday!

Am still debating whether I will do 25 or 50 there though...only did 25 last year, but if I live through the 50 at Bluebonnet in good shape and I am tempted to try it at Moon Me too...just wondering if I could stay awake that long...lol.

I find moonlight riding in the summer very peaceful but my husband thinks I am nuts!

Tracey