[RC] OT, Maybe, Classic TRUCK ? - Debbie Kirchner

To make this on topic, my Father in law used this truck to tow his GN years ago to shows for his wife...

The question, How do I find out the value of a 1977 Green, Ford Ranger, it was called an F-250 Ranger, cute truck... long box, one seat, 2 doors... good condition... stored inside for YEARS, runs good... a one ton truck

not a good time to sell trucks, that is for sure, but this one is a classic I think...

do you think Ebay is a good place to sell something like this??? do people actually like trucks like this as collectors trucks, or do we  try to sell it to some kid for a little bit of money, just to get rid of it??? or do I store if for 10 more years???

--
             Debbie in SE MN

         The Eagle shows the way....

~Intuitive messages~a Gift of Guidance from the Heart~