From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jackie Causgrove
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:17 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Bears

Okay, well you and the Alaska Park Service and Alaska Forest Service (ie smoke jumpers)  have a differences of opinion.
Take it up with them

Jackie

Sisu West Ranch <ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
During high fire danger, one can only smoke cigs in a prepared 10' diameter cleared area.  Even if allowed it would be quite unsafe to use  a flare.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875