Re: [RC] [RC] Camping and freezing - Debbie Kirchner

On 4/6/06, Karla Watson <karlawatson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Buy the 70s camper. I have one. Best $400 I spent. Its not really

I agree, we bought a 1999 for not much more then what you spent, we were in the right place at the right time, my hubby repairs them....

but the deals are there... Dan is adding batteries, fixing a couple things, adding lots of nice shelves for me and  getting it all set up so I can camp any time I want to, or we can camp together... I am excited...

Now, for me to get the things done I need to get done so we have the place all set up to ride this summer... YEA....

            Debbie in SE MN

         The Eagle shows the way....

~Intuitive messages~a Gift of Guidance from the Heart~