Re: [RC] Skito Dryback Pad? - Karla Watson

I have heard of many who have had problems like that but its not necessarily from the pad as it may be from this time of year. Many of us get loin rubbing hairs off in spots during Spring shed. I have had one or two of mine do that in the Spring and no sore backs. I use an Equipedic but also have used Supracore and Skitos. I read something a few years ago on ridecamp about loin rubbing (mostly from a treeless discussion) and most found it did that in the change of coat in the springtime.
-------Karla Watson/Oregon
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:06 PM
Subject: [RC] Skito Dryback Pad?

Please Reply to: Bill Coburn endrider@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Has anyone had experience with a Skito Dryback Pad that they would be willing to share?  I'm considering buying one, but would like to get input from people who have used them.  I'm particularly wanting to know if the pad rubs the hair off the horse's loins.  I'd appreciate anyone's information.  Many thanks.
Bill