[RC] off topic - April Allison

my very dear friend passed a way suddenly yesterday. I found out today. He came down with a lung infection and it went to his heart. 39yrs old. He was the closest thing that non catholics have to godparents to all 3 of my kids. He was married shortly after thanksgiving, His new wife had children already and  he was a grandpa for christmas. My children are devistated. Their Teddy (edward) Bear is gone. He was my swing chior partner in highschool and we have been friends ever since. If he had a manager, he would have been a world class baritone instead of running the sound board at his local church. I do not exagerate. But he only sung for special occations, like my wedding, my kids baptisms. He was a councilor at a baptist childrens home instead of the career he could have had singing. He always wanted kids of his own but couldn't have them. I will never hear him sing again.  And I am sick of being strong for my kids and I am going to go get in the shower and turn some music up and cry until I can stand up strait and hold my 10yr old while she cries again tomorrow.     The big rat. We were supposed to go to the movies together next time I was in town and he just up and dies.   I am not dealing very well.  I will be ok. Im going to go cry now.