[RC] Good riding Properties in Florida - mateef

I'm reaching out to my ridecamp family for advise (again). We're vacationing in Florida next week and we are starting to get more serious about purchasing some retirement property. I would love some feedback on ideal (or nearly so) places to live with endurance horses. My dream is to be able to live adjacent to state forest for endless riding, my husband wants to be close to Orlando (he's a Disney fan). Our daughter is currently living in New Smyrna Beach. My father-in-law has property in Ocala and Fort Meyers. And while I'm at it, I guess I need some horsekeeping tips since I'll be leaving NE Ohio, the land of abundant hay and lush grass pasture. How many acres per horse, etc. Thanks everyone.

Sallie in NE Ohio