RE: [RC] Skito Dryback Pad? - Sharon Levasseur

Bill and Paul,

I’m not in the south but I’ll put my two cents in.  If you’re looking for something cooler than a regular Skito by itself, consider a Dixie Midnight pad.  Just got one myself and I LOVE IT.  Good airflow between the Skito pad and the horse, there’s no rubbing, and my Skito pad doesn’t get dirty or sweaty anymore.  Best investment I’ve made recently.

Truman, do they work as well in that climate as I think they should?

-Sharon Levasseur

Zephyr Equine Gifts

www.zegifts.com