[RC] Skito Dryback Pad? - Betty Edgar

I've been using Dixie Midnight pads for years and can't imagine life without it.  Right now I'm using it under a Skito pad with a Wintec synthetic saddle.  So far it's working well to keep the back cool enough.  I'm also in the NW so even doing 50-100 miles the Dixie Midnight worked beautifully but in those days I was riding in a leather saddle so don't yet know if it will keep the back as cool with a synthetic saddle.  Like Sharon says, the pad and saddle stay clean and dry with a DM pad.  Love it!
Betty
-----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Sharon Levasseur
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:05 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Skito Dryback Pad?

Bill and Paul,

I’m not in the south but I’ll put my two cents in.  If you’re looking for something cooler than a regular Skito by itself, consider a Dixie Midnight pad.  Just got one myself and I LOVE IT.  Good airflow between the Skito pad and the horse, there’s no rubbing, and my Skito pad doesn’t get dirty or sweaty anymore.  Best investment I’ve made recently.

Truman, do they work as well in that climate as I think they should?

-Sharon Levasseur

Zephyr Equine Gifts

www.zegifts.com