Re: [RC] WEC Doping - SandyDSA

One of the huge differences that needs addressing is that human athletes (such as the baseball players now shaking in their cleats) make their own CHOICE about putting foreign substances in their bodies. Our horses do NOT have that choice - they just are the victims of self centered, arrogant humans. For this reason, anyone connected in any way to doping horses - or any other creature for that matter - should be dealt the harshest penalty possible. FORGET A DQ!!! Fine them, and if it is proven that they personally did it, a few months in the hooskow sounds good to me.