Re: [RC] WEC Doping - Sisu West Ranch

"...Fine them, and if it is proven that they personally did it, a few months in the hooskow sounds good to me...."

Now both of those proposals, relate to criminal law.  Criminal law is reserved for governments, not the FEI.  I would like to see greater penalties than DQ in many cases.  I'm not so sure in this particular case, but could be convinced that a rule that suspended the "person responsible" of a doped horse for at least the next championship would help things.
Ed

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875