Re: [RC] WEC Doping - Betsy O'Shea

I find that hard to believe. I would think that horses at the WEC, and especially UAE horses are very, very well guarded all the time.  So if any one dopped the horse,  it was people with access and responsibility for the horse not just anyone who happened by.
Betsy

 just about anyone could have slipped the drug to the horse at an event such as the WEC.