Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Needle gauge

My vet taught me to pinch a piece of neck tissue between thumb and fingers, then inject into that little "hill" of flesh.

Barbara

I had a nurse do this to me and it was HORRIBLE.  I was always told RELAX, not bunch up....
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms