[RC] Big Horn 100 - OTTOWY

Don't forget the  Big Horn 100 on July 15, at 4 am!  This promises to be our best year ever!  The entire trail has been GPSed!  But no worries, we will still have flags, flashers and ribbons out for all you native riders!

Come ride the most beautiful ride in the country.  Remember, you see quite a few Tevis buckles at the convention, but you seen very few Big Horn 100 buckles.  Be one of the few and the proud that get where the buckle!

Info:  Ottowy at aol dot com         of Bighorn100.com