[RC] Selling stuff on classifieds - Lysane Cree

Just wanted to run this by everyone because I am new to selling things in the classifieds. I was wondering if there is a general rule or practice when it comes to "make the sale" and exchange money for the item. I realize there has to be a certain amount of trust and good faith on both sides, but is it unreasonable to ask that the money be sent and received before shipping out the item? And do you generally ask for a money order or certified cheque?

Thanks,

Lysane

7 bucks a month. This is Huge Yahoo! Music Unlimited