Re: [RC] [RC] Unsupportive spouses - SandyDSA

wow - yeah i have a good one. Not only does he go with the horsey flow, but he really loves our horses. He helps in the barn, rides when his baseball related injuries are feeling good, and is out there with me when those foals come. I wouldn't trade him for ...Patrick Swayze. Sorry Patrick:)!