[RC] Unsupportive spouses - Tracey Lomax

Title: Unsupportive spouses

I was married to the epitome of unsupportive.  He used the horses as leverage over me, threatening to tie them up on the main road if I wasnt at his beck and call 24/7.  He used to crap on me at shows if I didnt win, tell me to quit riding if I got nervous.  Basically he was an a-hole and would have been an a-hole o my chosen sport was tiddlywinks.

I started an incredibly steamy affair with a guy I met in a tack shop (Im such a hussy), left my husband, am currently married to aforesaid Tack Shop chap, have a child by him and am absolutely, blissfully happy.  He understands why its perfectly acceptable to buy a new saddle when you cant afford to pay the bond, why its normal to sit up 24/7 with a sick horse, just how much a good ride means, and how a bad ride can ruin your whole day.  He understands show nerves, and that winnign isnt everything when youre bringing on a baby.

Best of allhe REALLY knows how to fill out a pair of jodhpurs.

Regards,

Tracey