From: rides2far@xxxxxxxx
To: brio_gal@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: unsupportive spouse/procreating
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:21:21 -0500

> my refusal to sell horses just because I have been "blessed" with a
> dependant life form that everyone thinks should cause me to end my
> life's > enjoyment just so my world can revolve around it.  Yup, if I
ever
> get > pregnant, WWIII will happen at my place.  Everyone just assumes
that
> the > horses would go away and that is dead wrong.
>> How do you gals do it?

Where do you think junior riders come from? Having kids & continueing to
ride has been absolutely no problem here. They have a daddy too. A couple
of hours in the afternoon and early Saturday mornings is no big
deal...that's called quality daddy time. They love it. That's when they
get to have ice cream for breakfast & such. I'd say the bigger problem
is...do you like kids? Doesn't sound like you have any urge to be around
them. If that's the case I doubt you need one.  I had an absolute ball
getting to have little ponies around for them to ride, setting up jumps
and games in the yard for them, etc. I'm already scouting out for a good
pony for my grandchildren, and my oldest daughter is just 19 and not even
close to engaged...but you know, a good pony is hard to find so I figure
I'd just better get started. :-)

P.S. When your kid rides, you've always got a training partner.

Angie