[RC] Cherokee Challenge - Susan

YEAH!  It's RAINING!  I've got the trail laid out so there would be water available for the horses so now there will probably be a lot more water!  Sounds good to me!

The weather looks good for next weekend!  The high on Friday is forecasted to be 61* with a low of 34*.  The forecast for Saturday is SUNNY with a high of 64*.  PERFECT riding weather!!

PLEASE let me know if you plan on coming and which distance you plan to ride.  You have to option to elevate from the 25 to the 50 as well.  I'll be happy to e-mail you a flier.

Hope to see you Friday!

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)