[RC] Rainey rides - Carolyn Burgess

I have a big, oversized Standardbred who can have trouble if it is really hot and humid.  I LOVE summertime rainy rides.  It means less work for me and I can just go and ride (no sponging).  I did Fairhill in 2004.  It was wet and cold.  My little machine just chugged along whilst all those Arabs got pulled because they were cold and cramping up.  So rainy rides can be a blessing for some of us.

Carolyn Burgess